Buyer Area’s IT asset remarketing service is carried out strictly within WEEE regulations, documentation for your WEEE records are provided as are certificates of data destruction and all responsibility for the disposal of the equipment in compliace with the WEEE directive is legally taken on by ourselves.
Do you have any old or unwanted IT equipment?
Did you know that the local recycling centre will charge you to dispose of it*?
Our team will arrange for your unwanted IT and office electronic equipment to be recycled in the correct manner here in the UK!
None of your equipment gets sent to third world countries and whats more, we wont charge you!*
So what about my data, is it safe?
We understand that your personal data is of the upmost importance to you and your business.
Any redundant equipment will have hard disk drives removed and data wiped to the CESG government standard. This includes a three pass HM55 baseline secure data destruction algorithm.
You will then receive a data wiping certificate that lists each individual drive by serial number, together with an individual wipe reference for your personal records.
So how much does it all cost?
If you do not require a data wiping certificate, a pickup and your computers are less than five years old;
WE CHARGE NOTHING!
Why Should consider using us?
- You can Track your items through out the whole process.
- Environmental awareness and certified servicemen
- We give 100% data safety for all drives to be data wiped to the highest standard.
- Reduced administration and fix charge for services which are agreed prior to any work being carried out!
- Reduced staff costs
- All our employees are security checked before commencing job at Buyer Area.
- We use our secure storage